With our resident winemaking team, we provide a personalised service according to the requirements of each customer, supported by the most demanding technological processes.
Our winemaking team is both geared towards working alongside small producers and responding to requests from large distributors.
Wine treated according to the legislation in force in each country...
Quality assurance and Control
All wines made or bottled at Goanvi undergo rigorous safety and quality protocols and standards. With an experienced team of professionals in the field of Quality, we use strict supervision methods, ranging from wine analysis and packaging testing to post-filling checklists, in order to ensure that all the requirements requested and agreed upon with the customer have been safeguarded and met and that the products comply with government regulations.
- High-speed isobarometric production line with an output of up to 6,000 units/hour and a low-speed line with an output of up to 2,500 units/hour for batches of small products (Private Label);
- Option to bottle using various types of packaging and capacities from 0.25 to 20 Litres;
- Option to use high-output lines (>4,000 bottles/hour) or customised low-output bottling lines;
- Automated BIB Packaging from 3 to 20 Litres;
- Carbonated, chilled, still or pasteurised wines;
- Retractable PVC capsuling, ALKA capsules, screwcaps, aluminium complex, tin, pilfer proof, ring-pull;
- Labelling with self-adhesive labels or cold-glue labelling;
- Placement of medals, labels or other accessories;
- Option to use American boxes (6 or 12 units), with inject marking if necessary;
- Palletisation and loading of finished product onto the pallet or stowage
We help to build your brand. This is another service Goanvi can provide to those seeking services in the B2B sector.
Services range from consulting in design to the development and management of customer brands in relation to products and related packaging.
Social and environmental responsability
Goanvi is committed to reducing risks to the environment and the local community through the conservation of resources and efficiency, solid waste management and a quality management system.
We are constantly concerned with resource conservation and solid waste management, recycling all wine packaging materials, operating a water collection system and performing an exhaust gas emissions inventory, as well as forging various partnerships with companies and entities.
Recycling all wine packaging materials, a water collection system, exhaust gas emissions inventories and partnerships with companies and organisations in order to preserve the environment.